Just like Earl Grey Tea, which was named after Charles Grey, an English prime minister, Lady Earl Grey tea was named after Mary Elizabeth Grey, Charles’s wife.
This flavored tea is a blend of Premium Black Tea leaves, with an astonishing fragrant oil of bergamot which gives it its unique taste with its distinctive citrus flavor and aroma derived from the addition of oil extracted from the rind of Bergamot Orange, known to have calming effects on those who drink it.
Now, this is where Lady Earl Grey differs from Earl Grey tea. To make it less strong and gentler, Orange and Lemon peel are added. Lady Earl Grey can be enjoyed with or without milk and sweetener. Irresistibly delicious and versatile, this drink offers a delightful taste in every sip.
Lady Earl Grey Tea is not just loved for its soothing taste, but also for the potential benefits it offers-
* Burns fat and helps to lose weight much faster than you normally would without drinking tea.
* It has enough caffeine to give you a boost in the morning if you are one of those who need an energetic wake-up call.
* Fights anxiety. Treats Depression & Stress.
* Keeps skin glowing and young.
100 % Natural Ingredients:
Premium Darjeeling Leaf, Bergamot (A Citrus Fruit), Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Lemongrass, Dried Rose Petals.
Aroma: Lemon Peel.
Life is like a cup of Tea
It's all about HOW YOU MAKE YOUR TEA
* Fill a kettle or pot with 8 oz of fresh, filtered water and bring to a boil.
* Pour the boiling water in a Tea Pot & Add 1 Teaspoon of Tea Leaf Per Cup.
* Cover the Pot & Let steep for 4-5 Minutes
* Strain in a cup.
* Sit back, Relax & Enjoy the Aroma of the Tea.
~~~~Feel beautiful & Stay Healthy~~~~