Tulsi (Holy Basil) also known as the “Queen of Herbs,” is the most sacred herb of India.
- Tulsi has anti-inflammatory properties as it reduces Vata.
- It possesses anti-bacterial properties
- It is rich in anti-oxidants, which help the body fight free radicals that are responsible for causing various chronic degenerative diseases.
- It pacifies Vata and Kapha dosha and aggravates Pitta.
- It has a pungent taste and has light, dry and sharp properties, and hot potency.
Tulsi Tea is simple to make. Tea made from the leaves of the Tulsi or Holy Basil plant is brewed in the same way you would prepare a cup of Black Tea, White Tea, Green Tea or Oolong Tea. All you need to do is to boil a cup of water, Add 1 Teaspoon Holy Basil Leaves in it and steep. Let the water absorb its color and flavor. After about 3-4 minutes, strain the Tea's wellness in a cup.
Tulsi is a complete health package. It provides you with potential health benefits that are helpful in promoting physical as well as mental well-being. It helps the mind and body adapt, and effectively cope with infectious diseases, emotional stresses, and mental problems. It will uplift & soothe your sense instantly.
100 % Pure Natural Ingredient- Pure Tulsi (Holy Basil).
Aroma- Fresh Lemony.
Taste- Pungent Taste.