Hibiscus Green Tea 30 Teabags
Tearaja's Lightly Sweet Hibiscus Green Tea is made with our premium green tea, Peppermint leaves and pure hibiscus petals, resulting in a soothing floral flavor with a beautiful Red Infusion.
• Hibiscus tea is a herbal tea made as an infusion from crimson or deep magenta-coloured calyces (sepals) of the roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) flower.
• It is consumed both hot and cold.
• It has a tart, cranberry-like flavour. Not only is this tea a delightful and effective thirst quencher.
Helps lower blood fat levels
Boosts liver health
Life is like a cup of Tea
It's all about HOW YOU MAKE YOUR TEA
Fill a kettle or pot with 8 oz of fresh, filtered water and bring to a boil.
Pour the boiling water in a Tea Pot & Add 1 Teaspoon of Tea Leaf Per Cup.
Cover the Pot & Let steep for 4-5 Minutes
Strain in a cup
Sit back, Relax & Enjoy the Aroma of the Tea.
Benefits Of Buying From Us
- Direct From Farm to your cup
- Free samples with every order
- Loyalty Reward Points
- Get direct updates on new launches
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Ethically Fairtrade
- Approved By the FSSAI
- Registered with the Tea Board of India
Dispatched in 24 Working Hours
Delivered in 3-4 Working Days
|Product Dimensions||14 * 8.5 * 4 Cm|
|Package Information||Packed in Recyclable Zip Lock Pouches|