A signature blend of Tearaja with a delicate base blend of black tea enriched with pure lavender flowers and pure rose petals, making this tea a must try for all tea lovers.
- Roses are more commonly known as beautiful, aromatic decorative pieces. However, the medicinal properties of a cup of tea brewed with the petals of these flowers are lesser known facts.
- Lavender - Lavandula angustifolia or Lavandula officinalis -- is a shrub known for its pleasant aroma and bright purple flowers.
- It is native to the mountainous regions of the Mediterranean but is now cultivated throughout the world.
- Lavender is known for its scent but also for its antibacterial, antimicrobial, expectorant, stress-relieving, antiseptic and analgesic properties.
- Ingredients: Black tea, Rose petals, Lavender Flowers.